Sunday, April 20, 2008

Challenge 8

This is our current challenge. A new challenge is posted every Sunday. Simply scroll down to view previous challenges.

I was attending our Stake Conference Saturday night and something was said about the restored Priesthood. In my mind I knew right then what the challenge this week would be. I challenge you to scrap a page about the Priesthood. What an awesome power to have on the Earth again! What amazing blessings we receive because the Priesthood was restored!

As an example I'll share a page I made a couple of years ago.


I always look forward to seeing what everyone creates. Be sure to share your work for this and other challenges.If you aren't sure how to share your work just follow the instructions at the top right of the blog page. Thanks for joining us in leaving a legacy of faith!

0 comments: